++ Notice of temporary closing for RENEWAL ++
Between 2014.12.1-2015.1.31, guest house WARAKU-AN is going to be closed for RENEWAL construction.
For this period, we only accept internet reservation, no telephone reception.
We are sorry about the inconvenience for guests. We try to renovate our guest house for more user-friendly, with keeping the traditional atmosphere. Thank you for your understanding and corporation. By the way, about the price, only twin room will be 500yen up, but the price of other rooms doesn't change.
"Guest House WARAKU-AN" is Japanese style cheap hostel in Kyoto, opened on 7th July 2006.
++for detail of guest house, click ABOUT
per person, per night 2,500yen〜
++for detail of price, click ROOM
News from Guest House WARAKU-AN
- 2015.2.1, the price of twin room will be 6,500yen (without tax).
- From April 1st, japanese consumption tax will be 8%. So we also put 8% tax on the price. For the detail, please click "ROOM".
- We may ask you to pay in advance for the reservation more than 7nights.
Please make your reservation according to the trip plan considered.
- Check-in time is now 16:00-21:00.
- We start YUKATA (Japanese bathrobe) rental service for 200yen.
- For guests who stay 5nights and more, 5% of consumption tax is free.
- We change to accept a reservation 4months before.
- Now Wireless LAN is available!!
- You can get the vacancy information at contact page.
- Photos of Guest house is uploaded at PHOTO.
Guest House WARAKU-AN menu
- Guest house WARAKU-AN's concept, service, facilities
- Room introduction, price, reservation
- Reservation, phone, e-mail, map of WARAKU-AN
- Guest house map and access
- Guest house WARAKU-AN's blog, dialy
- Photos of Guest House and Kyoto
- Artisan from Corsica, Nico's atelier
- Useful links about Kyoto
What is MACHIYA Guest house ?
Guest house is self-catering accommodation, cheap hostel.
Also with our hostel, meals are not included in the price.
( we provide breakfast and drinks in our bar in guest house.)
And toilette and bath room is shared.
Also in our hostel, we control air with air-conditioner, fans and oil heaters, but someone might feel hot or cold. Please be forewarned.
Guest house WARAKU-AN